Check out this great find on 25 Ways to Upcycle your Dresser! #upcycle
25 WAYS TO UPCYCLE YOUR DRESSER
Source: The Spruce
Did you know that there are over 2,000 Uses for WD-40?!
WD-40 is pretty well known for its Lubrication, Squeak Stopping, and Rust Preventative properties, but there MANY additional uses that you may not be as familiar with!
Here are a few of our Favorites:
- Stain Remover – Removes Crayon, Ink, Lipstick, Nail Polish, Kool-Aid, Grape Juice, Paint and More from Carpets, walls, Clothing & More!
- Excellent for Removing Gum
- Cleans and Shines in the Kitchen & Bathroom!
- Removes Gunk when Replacing your Faucet
- Camouflages Scratches in Cultured Marble
- Helps Clean Showers
- Cleans Lime Stains from Toilet Bowls
- Removes Grime from Grout on Bathroom and Kitchen Floors
- Removes Fingerprints from Mirrors and Windows
- Unclogs Shower Heads
- Removes Grease Splatter and Cooked on Food From Kitchen Appliances
- Stops Squeaks on Bathtub Knobs
- Cleans and Shines Stainless Steel
- Other Neat Uses:
- Spray around bottom of garbage cans to prevent animals from getting in
- Spray lightly over stagnant water to keep mosquito eggs from hatching
- Spray on balcony to keep pigeons away (they hate the smell!)
- Displaces Moisture from Submerged Cell Phones
- Cleans Clogged Ink Jet Nozzl
- Helps Shovel Wet Sticky Snow
- Removes Permanent Marker from Dry Erase Boards
- Stop Squeaks caused by new leather work boots
- Removes Stiffness from dried out leather gloves
- Great Adhesive Remover to get old labels off or remove decals
- Keeps Paint from Sticking to Paint Brushes
- Spray on your Satellite TV Dish to prevent snow and Ice build up that can interrupt your signal
- Removes Dead Insects from your car and windshield
- Removes Scuff Marks from the Rubber Edges of Tennis Shoes
And Just for Fun – Here are a couple of Funny (although real) uses that are on the list too!
- Cleans Gum from Chicken Feathers
- Eases Removal of Solidified Spitballs
- Lubricates hinges on a Skunk Racing Box
- Lubricates Fingers Stuck in Hole!
- Spray on Twister Game for More Fun!
All these and the complete list of 2000+ Uses can be found by visiting www.wd40.com
Here’s a great article that presents 30 Unique Ideas for Repurposing all kinds of different things! Many I have not seen before!
Article: 30 Ways to Repurpose and Reuse Old Stuff
An Antique Bathtub Repurposed as a Sofa, A Vintage Suitcase converted to a cushy Chair, A Piano Repurposed as a Bookshelf – and Many More unique and Fun Ideas.
Enjoy the Article, and be sure to stop by our Store to find Lots of Great Repurposing Opportunities!
Click this Link, or on Any of the Photos Below to be directed to the article.
DIY Desk Designs
The kids are back in school! In Honor of this great time of year I found a few articles that may be of interest for creating your own custom DIY workspace for the kids (or yourself!)
Check out these great Articles to spark your creativity, or dive right in and start your weekend DIY Project!
This Article found on Homedit.com has lots of great space utilization and functional DIY Desk Project Ideas!
This awesome tutorial comes from BobVila.com
Unable to find a good-looking, modestly priced, easy-to-assemble kid’s desk? Here’s one you can make in a weekend—no cutting or power tools required.
This Article comes from Decoist.com and Features Lots of Modern Space Saving, Clutter Clearing, Desk Designs for the Kid’s Rooms!
No Kids? This one is for the Grown-ups! These DIY Home Office Desks are great looking and are great for keeping you organized! This Article Comes from homedit.com.
Be sure to stop in and see what great items we have for your project!